Tuesday, January 13, 2009

guitar-ing

For Christmas, Michelle gave me a guitar.

For those of you that are wondering - no, I don't play the guitar. At least, I didn't until about 3 weeks ago. Now, I'm almost professional! I have even written my first song, inspired by one of Jacob's footed pajamas and certain events that occurred at the time of composition. Lyrics below:

You got polar bears, and meese,
and fishes, and penguini.
You got polar bears, and meese,
and fishes, and penguini.
And your mom needs a towel right now,
so we'll get her a towel right now.
You got polar bears, and meese,
and fishes, and penguini.

The best thing about this song is that once you hear it, you can't get it out of your head. Michelle and I have both been singing it under our breath for the last several days, and it's driving us both nuts. Watch out Jonas Brothers, here I come!

3 comments:

Ballard and Susan said...

Love the words! Sung to an original tune? Please have Michelle catch it on her flip camera so we can hear it also.

Dan and Michelle said...

I am growing fond of that song. I think I will record you playing it and post it. xo

Veater Family said...

Keep on rockin'...Mike